Monday, January 21, 2013

How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back

Knowing how to get your ex girlfriend back can sometimes be difficult if you had an on again off again relationship and/or when you broke up it was unpleasant. Before I reveal to you how to get your her back, there are a few things I need for you to consider before making that move.

You want to be certain you won't make the same mistakes twice that lead to your break up in the first place. You don't want to get back into a relationship again to break up again.

Before thinking about getting back with your ex, I need you to think about the considerations below to be sure that the decision you want to make is the right one, repairing your relationship.

Why Did You Breakup In The First Place?
Before you even think about rekindling a relationship with her, remember why you broke up in the first place. Did she cheat on you? Was she a chronic liar? Did she have ugly disgusting habits that just grossed you out?

In a quiet place, ask yourself why and then honestly answer the question. Whatever your initial response is, this is how you truly feel about the break up. If you broke up for some ridiculous frivolous reason, then maybe you should give your relationship another go.

When asking yourself a question like this, you must be absolutely honest with yourself. Don't play the blame game. If the fault lies with you admit it. If it was her fault, you need to decide if this relationship is truly worth fighting for.

If it was your fault for the break up and you really want her back, you need to change whatever behavior is damaging your relationship. Also before you approach her for a reconciliation, deal with your emotions first. Don't approach her in an angry or accusative mood. Deal with your emotions first, then approach her for a reconciliation.

Accept That the Relationship Is Over
Once you know why you two broke up, you have to deal with that and work through the hurt you feel. If you have heard the saying, “the quickest way to get over someone is to get under someone else." This is 100% FALSE! You won't be able to emotionally move on until you have dealt with the fact that you and your ex are truly over.

This will keep you from making the same mistakes over and over again. It will also help you heal emotionally from a break up of someone you deeply cared about and allow her to move on with her life.

To properly heal emotionally after a break up means to accept that you and your ex girlfriend will no longer be a couple. Use this time while you are single to know what lead to the demise of your relationship so that it won't happen again.

Why Do You Want To Get Back Together With Her?

This is a very important question. Do you want to get back with her because she was good in bed, or do you want to get back with her because she was pretty and you made your friends jealous with her on your arm? If you really did not truly love or care about her, then it is best to move on and find that special someone you can truly love and care for.

Whatever reason you have for getting back with your girlfriend, make sure you think about it thoroughly and be sure you include her feelings as well as your own as you make your decision. Mulling over this whole break up issue will save the both of you more heartache and pain if getting back together is not the right decision.

Communicate With Each Other
Talking and listening to each other are the two most important things you two can do for one another when considering getting back together. This talking and listening exercise will help to iron out some differences you have as well as cement some likes and dislikes you both share.

When you are talking to her, don't talk to her in an accusative tone, don't yell at her or pick a fight. This will only make matters worse. Let her say what she has to say and just sit and listen, do not interrupt. You'll be amazed what this will do for your relationship.

How you two handle this non-confrontational discussion could be the deciding factor if you two will have a future together or not.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks once again Dr samura for the wonderful thing you have Don in my life which am so happy about. My name. is SONIA LAMBERT I live in California so I want to share. my testimony to you all about how this spirit man help me in bringing back my ex which I believe his help is so wonderful I never new he will do it for me so quik by bringing back my ex who has left me for more than six years but now you cannot believe that this great man of spirit just. brought back my ex with just three days so contact him with his number +2347030410643 Or via Email SAMURATELLERSPELL100@GMAIL.COM believe in him and he will help you

    SONIA LAMBERT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your husband or Boyfriend back from the other woman After Divorce or Break Up..Even If Your Situation Seems Hopeless.. I just got my husband back through the help of genuine love spell caster dr unity. My name is Emily Sarah am from Tx,USA. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..
    Here his contact..WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,
    Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com
    ,
    His website:https://unityspells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete